I was cleaning out my desk and found a little torn sheet of paper that I use to carry in my bible. It has words of wisdom typed on it. It is a short course in Human Relations.
1. The SIX most Important words:"I admit I made a mistake."
2. The FIVE most important words:"You did a good job."
3. The FOUR most important words:"What is your opinion?"
4. The THREE most important words:"I love you" and "If you please"
5. The TWO most important words:"Thank you" and "I understand"
6. The ONE most important word:"WE"
7. The LEAST important word:"I"
When you are in the public whether it be in church are the work force, you will meet a lot of people. And as we know, not everyone thinks, acts are looks alike. We should always be considerate of others and their feelings. We need to remember just as we have bad days, others also have bad days.
Let us remember to work together in love and most important, pray for each other daily.
(Proverbs 6:2) says, "Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of they mouth."
Plain and simple, we become ensnared with the words we speak. Do not give the devil a chance to take away our Christian witness by the way we act and talk to other people. It takes only one second to destroy our Christian witness and say things that hurts others for a life time and destroy their self esteem.